COMPACT DIGITAL CAMERA WITH WIDE ANGLE LENS : CAMERA PRICE IN INDIA.
Compact Digital Camera With Wide Angle Lens
- Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
- A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- a camera that encodes an image digitally and store it for later reproduction
- fisheye: of or relating to a fisheye lens
- Wide Angle (1999) is the debut studio album by British breakbeat trance producers Hybrid, and was re-released in 2000 as a double-CD edition entitled Wider Angle. It was released to critical acclaim, described by The Times as "one of the most moving pieces of electronic music ever".
- From a design perspective, a wide angle lens is one that projects a substantially larger image circle than would be typical for a standard design lens of the same focal length; this enables either large tilt & shift movements with a view camera, or lenses with wide fields of view.
- Having all the necessary components or features neatly fitted into a small space
- Closely and neatly packed together; dense
- (of a person or animal) Small, solid, and well-proportioned
- have the property of being packable or of compacting easily; "This powder compacts easily"; "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
- a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images
- (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood; "the writer is the lens through which history can be seen"
- The light-gathering device of a camera, typically containing a group of compound lenses
- A piece of glass or other transparent substance with curved sides for concentrating or dispersing light rays, used singly (as in a magnifying glass) or with other lenses (as in a telescope)
- An object or device that focuses or otherwise modifies the direction of movement of light, sound, electrons, etc
- genus of small erect or climbing herbs with pinnate leaves and small inconspicuous white flowers and small flattened pods: lentils
Urban Eddie - wide angle
Wide angle - Potraits! Hence, sorry for the unflattering perspectives ;¬) I know all of you are better looking than these pictures show. No too much though lol
Have to say I am quite happy with some of these pics :D you let me know!!
Wide Angle Freedom, San Juan, Puerto Rico
A wide angled shot of the Royal Caribbean cruise liner, Freedom of the Seas at port in San Juan, Puerto Rico on its 77th voyage.
Stitched using ArcSoft's PanoramaMaker 4. Processed in Adobe Photoshop CS2. DSC_2030, 2031 smc bw
download flip camera software
linksys network camera
drivers for web camera
barbie video camera
china camera shop
colorful camera bags
nikon best dslr camera
slr digital camera comparisons
telescoping camera tripod
ip camera super client registration