Cheap camera stores : Camera pen in india : Speed camera database uk.
Cheap Camera Stores
- A chamber or round building
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
my pinhole mod
bought this camera from a thrift store for $1 and made it a pinhole. The first roll is in and I'm scanning it using a flatbed scanner. The pinhole did not cover the full frame and my composition of a lot of pictures got screwed because of this. Well looking at the scanned images, I think I might need to buy a good film scanner too.
Ransacking a Crate of Old Cameras
The thrift shop I went to had a lot of point-and-shoot cameras for sale. I was hoping to find a Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim and the Yashica-Mat accessories I came for, but instead I found a nice Polaroid 1000 Land Camera for $3.50 and a few 78 rpm records.
Not bad at all. :)
reversing camera wireless
used camera lenses canon
35mm slr camera diagram
camera bags and cases
micromax non camera phones
hidden camera price
camera insurance quotes
analog ptz camera